Saturday, June 7, 2008

Quilt Square #2


Saturday Afternoon....
Not much going on with me today. It is 87 and extremely humid. I had to turn on the air conditioning for the first time this year. Hot makes me cranky...lol! There's a 50% chance of more rain today....and rain every day for the next 7 again.
Bob and I went out for a drive, yesterday, after I had my doctor's appointment. The amount of flooding is amazing. Corn fields look like the oceans. It looks like this years crop is ruined. Corn and soy beans will be at a premium this year, as much as anything else, wouldn't you know.
The quilt square above is made with bits of QAL, coral bells and fern. The pot, itself, is of banana skin. I sort of like the color...to me, it looks "country."
I hope everyone is having a good weekend.
Love to all.....

No comments: