Sunday, July 13, 2008

Lavender Larkspur, QAL, Fern & Tendrils


I've spent my Sunday afternoon working on this card. I just felt like cool, peaceful colors. The larkspur is really, really old, but that's OK. Oddly enough, I had put it on a lavender paper, but it doesn't show up. I think I need to get another printer/scanner/copier. Unless it's black and white, printing is bad, too.
The temperatures dropped from 90 to 80. Last night, it got down to 50. I was able to throw open all the doors and windows, and shut off the air, like I've been wanting to do for quite awhile. It's bad enough in the winter with everything closed up, but it's just a shame in the summer.
I've been enjoying C and S's new blogs. I so wish I were as talented as them. It's lovely to hear what's going on in their lives, too.
Hope everyone is having a good day!
Love to all.....

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Hi Lee
What an ultra fantastic design! I love it. Full of my faves, larkspur, maidenhair fern, tendrils and is that QA lace? How I would love a treasure box of those items.
The background looks a very pale cool blue to me and very complimentary.
Don't you dare moan about lack of talents. You have them in abundance. :)
Hey, we had sunshine today...3 seconds of it! LOL
LGB
Carolyn