Sunday, July 20, 2008

Birthday Cards from Lynn and Sylvie

I was very pleased and impressed with the two handmade cards that Lynn and Sylvie made for me. It really made my birthday very special.

I had a wonderful time with Lynn. We did a lot of things in the five days I spent with her. I, mostly, just watched as she made handmade paper and her beautiful cards. We went to a garden, and also, went to a historical site, Bishop Hill. She made sure there wasn't many people at either place we went to, so I was comfortable. She is a wonderful cook, too, and made some fabulous meals.

I got home yesterday, but didn't do much except unpack a bit. I was really tired.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Love to all.....






2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Thanks for sharing your cards Lee. They are beautiful. I'm so happy you enjoyed your trip and had a safe journey. It sounds like Lynn is a fab friend. I read about the hmp on the guild ste and the laminating technique. What a good idea!
LGB
Carolyn

Sylvie said...

Hi Lee..
I love the card Lynn made for you, she sounds like an expert with rubber stamping, I am still trying to get it right LOL!. I am so happy that you got to have such a fun time and play with such a dear friend.
I haven't a clue how to make paper, it's on my 'to do' list..
Big Hugs from me
Sylvie XX