Saturday, July 26, 2008

Saturday Evening

I don't have any new cards to share, but I am working on one with wisteria and hardenbergia. The hardenbergia looks like small wisteria blossoms. Kate C. gave them to me awhile ago, but I am so unorganized, they got lost in a pile of other flowers. I finally found them, and delighted once more in their beauty. When I finish, I will scan it and put it on here -- I just hope I can do justice to the flowers. I'm using a piece of Lynn's handmade papers, so I want to do better just for that....not too great of aspirations, right?

This afternoon, I spent some time in the "Chitty Chat" room, as Bob calls it...lol! I had a wonderful time talking with Carolyn and Deb S. Both of them made me laugh so much that I was embarrassed...Bob was sitting in a chair near me, and I could tell he thought I was off my rocker..lol! Bless his sweet heart, though, he didn't say anything. That's a good thing about him (one of many): he never tells me I am being foolish, even if I am.

It surprises me when I look outside, and then at the clock and realize that it's later than it looks. It's almost 7:30 pm right now, but the sun is still shining. I imagine, though, that the days will get shorter and shorter. In the winter, the sun sets at about 5:00 pm. Those are really depressing days, that's for sure.

Hope everyone is have a great day!

Love to all....
Lee

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Hi Lee
I'm so glad you had a good time in the chat room yesterday. I enjoyed it too. Laughing is good medicine. We should all have a good belly laugh at least once a day.
I'm looking forward to seeing your new creation. What a lovely card to make...full of memories of your visit to Lynn's.
LGB
Carolyn