Friday, July 25, 2008

Blackberry Lily and Morning Glory Vines/Leaves


I hope everyone is having a wonderful Friday and looking forward to a tremendous weekend.
I haven't written in awhile because I've been busy pressing, and sorting out my dry flowers. These flowers I pressed at Lynn's, and then she put them in the dehydrator. The colors came out really well, but the scan doesn't show it. The petals are actually a bright orange red. I used some morning glory vine and foliage to give it a more (hopefully) light hearted effect.
We've been having some muggy weather here. Yesterday, though, it was cool enough to have the a/c off, and open all the doors and windows. Boy, was that refreshing! This evening, the gloomy clouds have lifted, and the sun is peeping through.
Love to all....
Lee

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Hi Lee
the blackberry lily is gorgeous. I have'nt heard that name before. But what do I know about flower names, LOL.
You sound bright and cheerful. Thats good.
LGB
Carolyn