Monday, May 5, 2008

The Blog of Lee A. Hough

Monday afternoon....

This is the start of my new blog.

Today is a beautiful day...an "Easter Egg" day, I call it: blue skies, warm sun, and green grass. It will be the only one this week as it is supposed to rain 5 out of the next 7 days. That's a bummer! However, I guess we should appreciate the good, and not dwell on the bad. Happy thoughts, happy thoughts, happy thoughts!

I started working on the May class. It may be harder than I thought. The project picture is really lovely, and I would like to do it justice. Whether it works that way or not is subject to speculation. I need to do some Mother's Day cards, as well. That will have to be a priority.

I would really like to figure out a slideshow, but need to read about it more. I love the ones done by C & S.

Well, I guess that's all for now.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Lee!
Its so good to read you in your new blog. I was scared we might lose you and I didn't want that to happen.
Happy Easter Egg day!
Carolyn

Sylvie said...

Hi Lee..
Great to see you here.. If you need any help give me or Carolyn a shout.. I am still learning stuff here and am still finding my self around.. but I will help all I can..
Big Hug
Sylvie