Monday, January 9, 2012

It's Been A Long Time

Hello, my two followers, who ever you might be!  It's been years since I've posted, and I just hope I can get in the swing of things again.

In 2009, we moved to Canton, GA.  It's been a long and strange three years, with multiple ups and downs.  We brought our two dogs:  Heidi had 4, for a total of 6.   Dabby, my sweet, old dog died here.  He fell down the basement steps.  It broke my heart.  Heidi talked me into giving a home to Sheba....she's part Pointer. and something else.  She looks like she's smiling.  Of the four dogs she had she took the two little ones -- a Jack Russell terrier and a dachshund, but left Boz, who is a gentle, mild-mannered bear.  Cookie is still with us, and dear to Bob's heart.

When we first moved here, there was a stray cat outside....I call her(him) Cornflake because she is so yellow.  She must have been abused by someone because she is very skittish.  I love her all the same.  Again, Heidi talked me into getting another cat; her name is Dixie.  She's a totally inside cat.  It took her awhile to come out of her hide-y hole,  but now she's king of the mountain...lol!

Well, I guess that's "it" of a day.  Hope you had a great day.

Lee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Lee , I just thought of you today. We had a new member start that lives in GA too.
Glad to see you are posting again, hope you are getting creative again too. HAve a great 2012 .
Peace ,Terica